Sunday, March 21, 2010

The days go on

The study of "The Writer's Journey" is interesting, because it is also a study of one's life journey. They are your threshold guardians, so don't be angry, treat them nicely. If you know your end, you can work out the beginning.

It is heart warming to receive a message from a special friend (the wise old woman/ wise old man). Your magic words shall help me to stay true and stay firm.

This is the first time I am experiencing seasonal change, from winter to spring. For tropical habitant like us, our mind and mood stay still all the time, because the time doesn't seem to change. Now it is moving from cold towards warm, the change is somehow unbelievable. The simple fact that you are at the same location, but the weather is changing, is simply unbelievable. And I'm in the awkward position, uncertain as to whether I am missing the winter, or I am looking forward to the spring. The most important of all, is that I'm suddenly aware that time is passing swiftly, time is not enough, so I must learn to appreciate "now".

Life is a treasure, don't stop exploring. :)

No comments: